Welcome to the 2022-2023 North Penn Ice Hockey Association Player Registration! In order to register, player must be a student of the North Penn School district. We are accepting registrations for middle school(5th-8th) and high school aged players (9th-12th graders) at this time.
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit initial registration payment. The process will take about 20 minutes to complete.
In order to complete registration, please have the following available:
Please be prepared to process today's $100 registration fee via Venmo or check. NOTE - registration will not be considered complete until payment is received.
- Venmo - @NPHockey
- Check - North Penn Ice Hockey, PO Box 1303, Lansdale PA 19446. Please email Tom Barber (email@example.com) to let him know to expect the check.
Total Player Fees Before Registration*
High School - $1275, Middle School - $1025
* There is a 50% discount on fees if player is a goalie
* There is a $100 discount for multiple players from the same family
* There is a $25 discount for paying player fees in one lump same payment by 9/1/2022.
* Fees do not include player uniforms or equipment
You will need to go through each page and each section that are identified on the left.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.